Somehow I like the idea of doing this with "Jazz Hands" Spawn, think about it..he's already in a good dance pose anyway, and you'd just have to drill a little hole wherever you wanted him mounted..hmmm... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Printable View
Somehow I like the idea of doing this with "Jazz Hands" Spawn, think about it..he's already in a good dance pose anyway, and you'd just have to drill a little hole wherever you wanted him mounted..hmmm... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
TCG,
...bugs I got a plenty. [img]smile.gif[/img]
...Aero's runnin' a bit low, though. [img]frown.gif[/img]
...I'm hoping the Scandinavian connection comes through with the goods, if he wasn't BSn' me. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
ummm...no...i think that would look stupid, just cause he's meant to stand...jazz hands would look better hanging... i want 2 of those predator 2 mini fig busts to put in the back windows...
Good Stv-o is not asking for more Rum....
Damn this thread is all over the place. Three separate ones.